Our Shop |
Catalog | Shipping & Order
Info | View Cart
& Manage Account | Check Out
The Quilt Place
575 Barton Blvd. Rockledge, Fl 32955
Monday to Saturday
10am to 5pm EST
We Gratefully Accept
8" NON-SLIP LOG CABIN TRIM TOOL
SEWLINE FABRIC PENCIL
ROLL N RULER
PERFECT CORNER RULER
FUSSY CUT 3 IN 1 RULER
10 MINUTE BLOCKS
QUICK TRIM RULER
MICROWAVE POTATO BAG PATTERN
1. Cut a 23” long x 11” wide piece of Warm Tater cotton and 2 pieces of 100% cotton fabric. One is the lining and the other is decorator fabric. 2. Layer the Warm Tater cotton between the two layers of fabric right sides out. Quilt or tack layers together leaving no more than 5” open.
3. Serge or sew using a zigzag stitch the 3 layers together on all sides.
4. Create finished hems on each of the width ends by folding the fabric to the inside a ½” and sewing it down using a straight stitch.
5. Fold the fabrics into a 11” square inside out with the hems centered and overlapping 1”. Pin and sew all sides with a straight stitch and ½” seam allowance.
6. Turn right side out. Machine wash cold water and dry in warm dryer before use. Enjoy!
Copyright 2010 The Quilt Place | Web design by